09 February 2010

On the terms 'fascism,' 'fascist' and Silly's usage of them.



I specialize in writing about stories that our corporate propaganda machinery, that pretends to be a news media, are ignoring. Ignoring stories is the most subtle form of propaganda. These stories include, but are not limited to, election integrity, censorship, illegal spying on citizens, war crimes of the US government, war protests, health care issues that are being suppressed such as the overwhelming popularity of a single payer solution, corporate misbehavior, and Israel's genocide against Palestinians.


I am very strongly anti-fascist. They are my primary target. They are destroying this planet with their blatant disregard for balance while pursuing their eternal quest for profit maximization which benefits only a tiny percentage of the total populace.

The first amendment protects my right to criticize anyone, even the fascists. I've criticized China for their behavior in Tibet. I've criticized Iran for murdering their own citizens. I've criticized Israel for their genocide in Gaza, and I've criticized the US for our genocide in Iraq and Afghanistan. I will continue to do so regardless of many times I'm accused of being any number of nasty things. Fascists always deploy brown-shirts to shout down criticism. It's just another thing that confirms the diagnosis of fascism. If they don't like being called fascists then they should stop behaving like fascists.

I don't use fascist as an insult. I have a degree in political science as well as engineering and I use fascist as a label to specify a particular governmental/economic system in which the government and corporations cooperate closely and the populace is indoctrinated with strong nationalism. This is Mussolini's own definition of Fascism. I consider him an expert on the subject.

From Wikipedia: Benito Mussolini
"Mussolini was among the founders of Italian Fascism, which included elements of nationalism, corporatism, national syndicalism, expansionism, social progress and anti-communism in combination with censorship of subversives and state propaganda."

Note that subversives includes any and all critics.

Sounds like the US and Israel to me except the US deleted social progress from the agenda. If it walks like a fascist and talks like a fascist I'm very likely going to call it a fascist.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the clarification. The term is certainly being used improperly all over the place.

    ReplyDelete